Talent Beyond Boundaries (TBB) matches refugees with international companies that need their skills. TBB also helps facilitate the visas after employers make job offers. Employers gain valuable talent and displaced people have a chance to rebuild their careers and lives across the globe.
TBB is a nonprofit organization with a cooperation agreement with UNHCR. TBB is not affiliated with IRAP. At this time, TBB can only work with candidates based in Jordan or Lebanon. TBB does not charge money for its services.
You can register to be considered for international employment on TBB’s Talent Catalog here. For more information, please visit TBB’s website.
How does it work?
- Talent Search: The Talent Catalog is the first online platform to collect information on the professional backgrounds of thousands of refugees and displaced people. Refugees and asylum seekers can register directly on the Talent Catalog. It is important that registrants complete full and accurate profiles on the Talent Catalog to be considered for opportunities.
- Recruitment: TBB works with global employers looking to hire new talent. TBB connects them with qualified candidates from our Talent Catalog. We then facilitate the recruitment process, including CV and interview preparation. Recruitment with TBB is entirely employer-led. This means that employers make all the decisions at all phases of the process.
- Immigration: When a candidate is selected for a job, TBB works with employers and governments to overcome barriers to visa applications. Barriers include:
- Lack of access to passports
- Lack of access to other personal documentation
- Lack of access to educational certificates
- Requirements for proof of funds.
Refugees should not be discouraged from registering with TBB if they are missing these requirements. The TBB team will work with them to find a solution.
- Integration: After arrival to their new country, TBB works with partners to help our candidates succeed at work and in their new lives.
How can you sign up? If you are a refugee or asylum seeker in Jordan or Lebanon and you are interested in international employment, you can create a profile on the Talent Catalog at this link.
Please list your experiences, skills, education and languages on your profile. Please make sure your profile is complete with all details of your qualifications and skills added. This increases your chances of matching with an employment opportunity you may be qualified for. For more information on how to register, you can watch this video in Arabic.
Who can sign up for TBB’s program? At this time, TBB’s program is only available to displaced people currently based in Lebanon and Jordan. TBB only works with employers in Australia, Canada, and the United Kingdom. However, anyone is welcome to create a profile on the Talent Catalog. By sharing information about your employment history and skills, you contribute to showing the talent of displaced people.
TBB's mission is to eventually expand access to the international labor market for refugees around the world. TBB invites you to register your profile on our Talent Catalog in the event that TBB or a partner expands locations in the future.
Does signing up for TBB’s program guarantee that I will receive a job offer? No. Registering with TBB is not a guarantee of employment. TBB will not contact registrants unless there is interest from a potential employer or if TBB needs to confirm your information. TBB will inform you every time it chooses to send your CV to an employer.
If TBB has not received any opportunities from employers that match your qualifications, TBB will not contact you. Unfortunately, this means there is a chance that TBB may contact you after a long period of waiting or not at all.
How are candidates selected for employment? TBB’s process is employer-driven. TBB does not select candidates for international employment. TBB facilitates matches between potential candidates and employers. The employer makes a selection. If an employer is interested in your skills, TBB will contact you.
If I contact TBB directly, will that increase my chances of being matched with a job? No. TBB does not find opportunities for candidates on an individual basis. Opportunities are sent from employers to TBB only. Please do not contact TBB to find you an opportunity. TBB will contact you only if there is an opportunity sent from employers that matches your skills.
Does the program cost money? No. Registration in Talent Beyond Boundaries’ online platform and TBB’s services are free of charge for all candidates.
If you are still unsure if you are eligible and wish to inquire, please contact TBB at:
email@example.com if you are based in Lebanon or
firstname.lastname@example.org if you are based in Jordan.
Otherwise please contact email@example.com.